Security assessments are critical in validating that your current security controls are effective and working as expecting. Organizations should periodically verify their applications and security controls using a thorough and sound assessment methodology to ensure attackers cannot compromise their information or systems. Firewalls, mail filters, exchange servers, critical servers, web application server, and Virtual Private Network (VPN) gateways are a few systems that organizations should consider.
K2E Security provides high quality and detailed assessments in:
- Vulnerability assessments to confirm software patching, secure configurations, and unwanted services are not running.
- Penetration testing to find security holes in your perimeter defences.
- Threat risk assessments to address business risks and threats that may impact an organization.
- Privacy impact assessments to ensure your sensitive information is protected.
- Web application testing to determine weaknesses in input sanitization that lead to attacks such as cross-site scripting (XSS).
- Database testing to validate your backend databases are not vulnerable to SQL injections and other database attacks.